BHI completes most roofing jobs in just one day.
BHI gives complete written estimates along with all the information you
will need about our company to help you with your decision
We can help you solve
all your roofing problems along with a written warranty.
We stand behind our work. BHI looks forward to serving you in the future.
us Insulate your Attic with your new roof!
Extra discounts always apply when you contract more then 1 service! 1 Stop
Always deal with the BHI who's reputation is the best in the business.
You wont find a more trustworthy and reliable company
Take advantage of Barbera's
knowledge, and honesty.
customer is treated with the upmost respect by John and his staff.
Check out John's reviews on Angies' list or ask to see the hundreds
of thank you letters sent to John by our customers!
1. Make sure building permit is pulled in the contractors name.
2. Your roof needs
a ventilation system with a equal balance of both intake air and outtake air.
Please note that most contractors void the homeowners shingle warranty with
contractors do not mention the intake part of the ventilation process.
3. Most contractors also void their customers
warranty on the
improper nail placement and wrong installation.
4. Use 4-6 nails per shingle. Nails should be installed at the
5. Ice guard should always be used and installed 24" pass the interior wall of your home.
6. Always have all the flashings changed on every job.
Chimney Flashings should include having your contractor grind
out mortar joints and tuck flashing inside mortar joints.
A good sealant should be used
to avoid caulk failure.
7. Get pricing on unforeseen problems that might arise such as rotted wood.
Make sure your contractor does not use dumpsters to haul debris away.
Dumpsters will crack your driveway.
9. Use algae resistant shingles. This type of shingle will last longer and stay looking new.
10. Always inform
contractor of any existing or previous
roof leaks or other problems.